No...I'm not pregnant! The big announcement is that we are moving to Houston. We had to wait due to work sensitivity issues. I gave my notice and am finally free! The movers are coming tomorrow and we'll be on our way to the lone star state Thursday.
We're pretty excited about the move. Brian and I are both ready for a change. We do love Atlanta and can only hope that we will feel the same about Houston. Aside from the HOT summers, we've only heard good things.
Once we get semi-settled I'll post those pictures I've been promising. Until then...
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well....Brian and I discussed that we would have to REALLY make an extra long journey now to see you guys...I am sad I haven't met Brian's two favorite girls..maybe one day:) Congrats, and may God bless you all in your new home!
Post a Comment