Life is so stressful at times. There’s never enough hours or energy in the day. Poor little Kendall probably doesn’t even know who her parents are because she spends more time with her sitter than with us. As a mom, that’s heartbreaking.
Now more than ever I crave to spend every waking moment with her. Lately, she’s been so interactive and its very obvious that she understands the way things work. She has perfected the fake cry and is all girl with her ability to go from tears to smiles in the drop of a hat.
Both Brian and I live for Fridays. Spending time together as a family is what life is all about. Nothing else seems to matter on weekends. Whether we’re at home watching TV or making our daily trip to Target, we love being together.
Thank god Friday is almost here.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good looking site! I am looking forward to meeting you and the baby before too long! It seems as if you all are having a big time with her.
Well, this is "Jimmy's" wife, Kim from Bowling Green. Kendall sure is a beautiful baby girl. We hope to see her soon!! Come visit our blog, www.andrewdonivan.blogspot.com
I will add you to my page:)
Post a Comment